- Are you exploring new ways to engage students in your teaching/supporting learning lectures/workshops/seminars/demonstrations?
- Are you struggling with issues around student engagement?
- Would you find it useful to have a discussion with a colleague about ways to improve this, perhaps by them observing you in action with your students?
- Are you considering how you could make adjustments in your teaching/supporting learning to become more inclusive?
UCA’s Peer Supported Review (P-SR) scheme is a way of developing your teaching/supporting learning practice through a peer to peer discussion and self-reflection.
P-SR form and learning guides to help you do a peer-supported review:
- P-SR form
- Session plan template
- Getting started in reflective thinking
- Inclusive teaching/supporting learning
- Observing lectures
- Observing workshops and studio based activities
- Reviewing assessment and feedback
- Reviewing learning materials
- Reviewing courses and curriculum
- Observing small group teaching
Examples of PSR conversations
For further advice on finding a reviewer, please contact Annamarie McKie, UCA Learning and Teaching Facilitator firstname.lastname@example.org